RSS

all some diabolical.

SOD: Knock U Down by Keri Hilson ft. Kanye & Ne-Yo

The Diabolical Duo Filed Under: Labels: ,
Ok, so I'm not usually going to do with the Song of the Day, but I gotta say something about this song. It speaks the truth. Now maybe even discussing this right now will make a lie become a truth, but whatever. Ya boi is in love, but that ain't enough when it seems the forces of the world collude to stop destiny, and there comes a point when every man must fall to the will of gravity, that force that stops us from flying, and yet its been our nature as a people to challenge the forces around us, but I'm not strong enough. This may sound puzzling, but you don't need to know what I mean unless you know what I mean.

This song really speaks to me right now, and Kanye spit this really interesting line:

"How could a god(dess) ask, someone that's only average
For advice
OMG, you listen to that b*tch?
Woe is me
Baby this is tragic
'Cause we had it... we was magic
I was flying, now I'm crashing"

So I'm done, I'll prolly delete this later today; once the emotion has subsided or Goodies erases it for me lol.


edit post

0 Responses to "SOD: Knock U Down by Keri Hilson ft. Kanye & Ne-Yo"