RSS

all some diabolical.

Obama thinks he's Cool

The Diabolical Duo Filed Under: Labels: , ,


Incidentally, while I was boozing it up at a bar in DC on Friday, President Obama was attending the Wizards game; where he did not rout for the home-team, at least not the DC team. The Wizards played the Chicago Bulls, so naturally the President routed for the Chicago crew; here's the thing, he delayed the game for a hot second and I think he may have been the Jinx in Chief (I know its corny, give me a f*cking break...). Nevertheless, the Wizards, who are that great of a team at all, beat the Chicago Bulls 113 to 90. Doop Doop.

Btw, the President is rocking that all black well, all tryna look incognito. I swear that whole White House intern thing ain't looking that bad; finally a sexy President, I Can Believe In (that wasn't as corny lol)

edit post

1 Response to "Obama thinks he's Cool"

  1. Racquel 6th grader takes Harvard online Edx course. I did it so can You! Says:
  2. Leave Kanye and his clothing line al.........one. Believe me he is rockin everything right! Finally one of our most famous song artists has the galls to catapult the mundane american fashion we call 'rockin it american stlye" right where fashion belongs following alongside a European Trend. Now thats fashion! Rockit Bo.....ye.