RSS

all some diabolical.

Southside Glide by Swagged Up Squad ft. J-Mu

The Diabolical Duo Filed Under: Labels: ,


LOL... I know these dudes. Nuff Said.

Lemme not front, I kind of like this dance. I've been practicing in my room; since, I don't have the luxury of a dorm common area. Meanwhile, when they made it drizzle with all that money, all I could think was the things I could buy: chicken and brocolli with white rice lunch special (if I was lucky, I could get some fried wontons with that) or maybe a movie ticket for one or 3 slices of pizza. Oh the possibilities.

Ordinarily, I would absolutely shake my head at something like this, but to be completely honest, its 2.5 times better than Crank That (Soulja Boy).

We slide. We glide.

edit post

0 Responses to "Southside Glide by Swagged Up Squad ft. J-Mu"