RSS

all some diabolical.

Pastelle Clothing by Kanye

The Diabolical Duo Filed Under: Labels: ,

BEFORE READING THIS PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO

Okay, wtf is wrong with this dude. No, really. As you can see, he is rocking some of his Pastelle gear from his new clothing line, but seriously, IS KANYE WEST OKAY? I mean you've seen his new girlfriend (SMH). Kanye West is slowly crossing that blurry line between visionary and hot mess, and I'm so very close to tagging this post as such. Nevertheless, someone please help me understand this man. I willing to go there with him, but I need to know where we going.

Check out some other pieces from his upcoming clothing line, Pastelle (I kind of liked it, until I saw that hot mess video LOL):







edit post

0 Responses to "Pastelle Clothing by Kanye"