RSS

all some diabolical.

Sweat It Out by The-Dream

The Diabolical Duo Filed Under: Labels:


I Love this song! Its new off of The-Dream's upcoming album, Love vs. Money. The album will be dropping March 10th, so I think everyone should go get this album. I'm not trustworthy source btw; in my eyes, The-Dream can do no wrong. However, I will do an honest review, as soon as, his album is released.

Some other albums I'd like to review:
Here I Am or Flirt or whatever the f*ck it's called now by Eve (her first single from this album is Tambourine LOL).

Fantasy Ride by Ciara; this album has been pushed back more than necessary; put that joint out already and let it flop, sh*t thats what everyone expects anyways LOL (I love Ciara tho, I say this out of love)

edit post

0 Responses to "Sweat It Out by The-Dream"